At IM Efficiency we offer the opportunity to have a valuable internship experience. Get involved in creating mobility of tomorrow and have an impact.
Do you want to grow your personal skills in a creative and innovative environment, while having an impact by working on clean mobility? We offer challenging internships for several topics.
Which internships are available?
- Electromechnical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Software development (backend and system's architecture)
- UI/UX development
- Data analyses and automization
- Marketing & communication
- Supply chain management
- Office management
What are we looking for?
We're looking for candidates that are:
- Highly enthusiastic about sustainable mobility.
- Performing well when working independently, but open and skilled in team efforts.
- T-shaped skillset: proficient in field-specific topics, but broad cross-disciple knowledge.
- Open-minded to working on topics that are not directly related to your field of work. Startup positions have a lot of overlap!
What do we offer?
During internships at IM Efficiency you can get a deep insight into sustainable mobility, but you will also learn more about you as a person. We work in an environment that challenges the way you think and work, since you will be collaborating with people with alternative perspectives. Furthermore:
- Your tasks will vary a lot, whether it's the location or the topic you're working on.
- You have a significant impact on the company. Of course, with that power comes responsability!
- We offer a compensation that is in line with the market and cover traveling expenses.
How do you apply?
Are you excited about doing your internship at IM Efficiency and want to apply? Fill in the form below and we'll get in touch with you!